This website undertakes to provide the general public browsing the site with accessible content. We at R48 are working to update and implement accessibility rules as much as possible, in accordance with the principles of the accessibility standard. The site is adapted to the accessibility requirements according to Israeli Standard 5568 and to level AA of the WCAG 2.0 accessibility standard. The accessibility on the site is adapted to the leading browsers.
How to browse the site easily:
- The site has been adapted for browsing using the keyboard only.
- Using the TAB key will move the keyboard focus between different objects on the page, and action using the arrows and Enter key allows you to choose between the different options.
- To navigate backwards, press the key combination Shift + Tab.
- The site is adapted to NVDA screen reader software.
- At the entrance to the site, there is an option to jump directly to the content area with the alt key along with the letter Z, or with the Enter key.
By clicking on the accessibility icon, you get a menu with the following options:
- Dark color: Display with very high contrast of colors.
- Monochrome: Black and white color display.
- Focus emphasis: Turning focus on and off.
- Readable font: Turns off and switches to open sans readable font.
Having a problem?
We invest ongoing efforts in improving the accessibility of the site as part of our commitment to enable its use for the entire population, including people with disabilities. If there are any questions or difficulties browsing the site and the accessibility issue in particular, do not hesitate to contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can handle the problem in the best possible way. Please include as full details as possible.
The accessibility arrangements below are listed at the reception center located at 48 Rothschild Street, Tel Aviv, for the hotel restaurant and the hotel itself:
- Parking: There are disabled parking spaces at the hotel itself based on the hotel’s Wola services, or alternatively in the parking lot on the corner of Rothschild and Bezalel Yaffe Streets (for a fee).
- Access and Entrances: The building has an elevator accessible to the hotel.
- Assistive Animals: Animals assisting a person with disabilities can be brought into the hotel and restaurant.
- Ongoing Assistance: If necessary, you can ask the service representatives for assistance in filling out forms or in any situation that requires assistance.
- Waiting / Seating Areas: There are adapted chairs and tables (please note that they are required when booking a place in order to prepare optimally).
- Elevator: The building has an accessible elevator that reaches all floors of the hotel.
- Technological Aids for Hearing Disabilities: Exist.
Hotel Rooms: There are adapted rooms. When booking a room, you must coordinate with the hotel management to adapt the room of origin to your needs.
Hotel Accessibility Manager:
Name: Ariel Ben Hashel